PDA

View Full Version : Online Spouse Visa Tracking for India

Yogs
03-24-2006, 06:01 AM
Hi all,

My wife has recently (06/03/2006) applied for her Spouse Visa at TT Servces, Mumbai. From 13th Feb 2006, TT Services have started a facility were you can check the status of your application online. I just felt of sharing this with you guys but I am sure most of you were already aware of it. For my wife's application it just says "under process", wondering how long will I have to wait till it says "Granted" :-).

Cheers
Yogs

Miss Myfiance
03-24-2006, 06:50 AM
Hopefully u wont wait too long Yogs.:)
You're lucky to have this online tracking.
Knowing my luck...All good things come when i leave or finish. The online tracking will happen for Beirut after my fiance's visa will be decided. hahahha!:D

spirax
03-24-2006, 07:35 AM
Hi there guys,
i applied for a spouse visa for my wife at new delhi office first week oct 2005 & the phone interview was done 21st dec 2005. I have spoken to the CO a few times as she emailed me to call her for a phone interview, but all i get in return for my enquiries is that "we have processed your file & forwarded it to higher authorities & it should be done anytime soon" :mad: , this has been going for about 3 months now. it will be 6 months in first week of april and we are still waiting.
Good to see the online tracking, i check there everyday, hopefully one day soon it will say "granted".

:)

cheers,
spirax from australia

spirax
03-24-2006, 07:39 AM
Hey yogs,

when i check the online spouse tracking, it says " Applicant yet to be assessed" , does your file number says "Under Process" or somthing else ????? just wondering what terms they use.

cheers
spirax:)

Pink Panther
03-24-2006, 07:42 AM
Hey, Miss, I though it's only me having this luck! hahaha. You know, when my country will finally join the European Union, I will have to leave it! :( And about the tracking system I thought exactly the same way!:p hehehe

PP;)

Yogs
03-25-2006, 05:35 AM
Hey yogs,

when i check the online spouse tracking, it says " Applicant yet to be assessed" , does your file number says "Under Process" or somthing else ????? just wondering what terms they use.

cheers
spirax:)

Hi Spirax,

For me it says
My application was received on 06/03
Initial accessment was made on 08/03/2006
Current Status : Under Process
and the Case Officer

But may be as your appication was made before this online tracking thing started it doesnt say the same for u, u know how it is. More work for them to keep every application up to date. I am sure ur wife's visa is on its way, all the best.

Cheers
Yogs

maheshandkrystle
03-25-2006, 07:59 AM
Just wondering how do you track the visa application online. my husband applied in may 05 and was wondering are we able to track it online
thanks and regards
krystle:)

gram80
03-25-2006, 10:33 AM
hi

I think online tracking will be available only for the person who send the applications via TT services.They are asking their reciept number to input to find out the status and other than that if we apply through agent we cant find through online tracking service.Am i right??

regards

gram80

Yogs
03-25-2006, 09:21 PM
Hi,

Yes Online tracking is only available for people who apply through TT Services but again I was under the impression that all the applications go via TT Services these days as they have their office in Delhi too, I could be wrong.

Also, they ask for receipt number and applicants passport number (optional) but surprisingly it works for me with just the passport number, so those who dont have a receipt number with TT Services can give it a try and it might work for them too.

Cheers

Yogs

gram80
03-25-2006, 11:38 PM
Hi yogs

Mine doesnt work and it will show only the status the application lodged after 13th febrauary 2006 through tt services.

Regards

gram80

Yogs
03-26-2006, 08:28 AM
Hi Gram80,

Sorry about that mate. The site does clearly mention

"The status of Spouse Migration cases submitted with TT Services on or after 13th February 2006 only, can be tracked through "Spouse Document Tracking". If your case was lodged before 13th February 2006, the status will not be available on this website."

but this doesnt change the way they work so relax as i am sure your visa is on its way and instead of reading it online, you will get a call or read it in the mail about your visa grant.

Regards,

Yogs

gram80
03-26-2006, 01:06 PM
Hi Yogs

thanks for your supporting and encouraging words.I also pray for you and all the members who are all waiting for their visa

Regards

gram80

advise
03-28-2006, 08:05 AM
hi yogs,gram

it would be very noce of you two if you can post the website where you are tracking the visa process.

is it the website of ttservices.

kindly post the link please.

thanks

spirax
03-28-2006, 08:10 AM
hi yogs,gram

it would be very noce of you two if you can post the website where you are tracking the visa process.

is it the website of ttservices.

kindly post the link please.

thanks

The website is http://www.ttsaustraliavisas.com/ and click "Spouse Document Tracking", you will need to enter either the passport number or the file number. Remember this only works if you applied for a spouse visa after 13th march 2006 and through TTS services.
Hope this helps.

Regards
Spirax

Yogs
03-28-2006, 06:28 PM
Hi,

I am sure it was a typo and Spirax meant 13th of Feb 2006.

Cheers

Yogs

spirax
03-29-2006, 06:17 AM
Sorry Yogs... it surely was a typo...:p ..

cheers mate
Spirax

livelyanjali
03-29-2006, 06:30 AM
dear spirax

Can you please reply? did your wife had any telephone interview yet? if so, what did they asked. I am asking coz we both applied nearly same time.

waiting
anji

spirax
03-29-2006, 07:09 AM
dear spirax

Can you please reply? did your wife had any telephone interview yet? if so, what did they asked. I am asking coz we both applied nearly same time.

waiting
anji

G'day Anjali,

Yeah my wife had a telephone interview back in dec,2005 before xmas. All they asked was
1. Where was she living ? in-laws or somewhere else ?
2. If she was pregnant ? coz things change if the girl becomes pregnant.

Thatz it, i called her as well & she asked me the same things. So itz all good.

cheers
Spirax :)

livelyanjali
03-29-2006, 07:41 AM
thanks for your reply spirax. I wonder we have not got any interview calls yet. well we might get lets see.

see u

anji

nimesha
03-30-2006, 01:40 PM
:eek: I am curious to know how things change if wife is pregnant?

Does the case become more complicated in that the child now needs visa..... ****s, isn't this an infringement on civil rights... in that the australian government is indirectly dictating family planning through its visa administration procedures.

B2B
03-30-2006, 01:51 PM
Hi nimesha,

Things change because a) if a woman is pregnant and hasn't yet had her medicals, this will delay processing as she cannot have an x-ray which is necessary for the meds check.

b) Once the child is born you would need to make a separate application for the child's Visa.

As for it being an indirect dictatorship of family planning for migration applicants, ummm, I'm not sure how you would come to that conclusion. DIMIA is simply protecting the unborn child with a) and of course the child would have to have a Visa just like everyone else with b)

I do hope this clarifies the matter for you.

nimesha
03-30-2006, 02:11 PM
Yes but its (husband and wife together) Vs (when to have a kid)

Being together means holding off the child, Having a child means more time for Visa and staying apart.

I just meant, that indirectly, govt is advising applicants to hold off having a child if they wish to be together (which we all do). You can't tell someone when to or when not to start a family?

aah, its my gripe for the day *sigh* waiting and waiting and waiting.....

you know I always wanted the best for my fiance and everyone. Didn't mean for her to go through all this....

B2B
03-30-2006, 02:18 PM
I can understand your frustrations! The waiting is sooooooo VERY hard.

You are quite right, when and if to have a child should always be the choice of the husband and wife, however, sometimes, wisdom just has to prevail when you are aiming for certain goals.

I have no doubt you just want the very best for your fiance, and in the end, when she gets her grant and you are together permanently, you will appreciate each other so very much more for this experience. You will NEVER, EVER take your relationship or each other for granted.

Hang in there, you are one step closer every day.