PDA

View Full Version : Visa Granted!!

orion
11-25-2004, 02:43 AM
Hi Al, Cornel & All,

I am glad to give news that my application for a spouse visa has been approved and visa evidenced :-).. I would like to thank all for sharing info with me besides advices. Time frame..

21 June Applied for visa
29 June Acknowledgement recieved from AHC Delhi
14 Oct Request for medicals and AoS
23 Nov Called for Interview and Visa Granted

That was pretty quick for me.. What i've learnt is if u've got things straight U get things straight.. For all the spouses waiting for their approval.. I say a little prayer for you all..

See You There!!!

dsk
11-25-2004, 10:01 AM
C :cool: ngratulations.......
All the best........
:cool:

sudha
11-25-2004, 12:56 PM
hi orion

congrats...i am happy for you...may all the spouses get their visas before christmas...

i lodged my 309 spouse visa...

time line they gave me is 6 to 9 months

july 22.. lodged my application
august 15 ....Acknowledgement recieved from Delhi
sep 8.... requested for medicals and additional documentation
sep 17... given medicals and additional documentation send on 6 oct
oct 11... requested additional documentation ....evidence of cohabitaion and joint utilities
oct 25... sent the requested evidence of cohabitaion and joint utilities

now waiting to hear from AHC...

what was the time line given to you... they called you for interview at the end ?...any documentaion they requested during interview?...can u pls share with us

reg
sudha

hmmmagic
11-25-2004, 04:25 PM
thats gr8 orion,

congrats & all the best

can u tell me the interview on phone or is it personal :confused:

and r u in delhi? ;)

thanks bye tc

mage

B2B
11-25-2004, 05:32 PM
Congratulations Orion, fantastic news! You are right about the speed in which you got your grant (especially in Region 2). I truely hope and pray that they are going to be as diligent (after 8 months of waiting) for my fiancee's visa grant also lodged in Delhi.

Welcome to Australia in advance. ;)

Very best wishes,
Robyn

leanna
11-25-2004, 05:37 PM
hi
did u guys get ur things translated ? if so do they need to be translated from originals or are copies ok?

orion
11-26-2004, 03:21 AM
Well the interview is personal no telephone bussiness here.. the time line given to me was 6 -9 months.. But the only reason i believe towards their decision to grant me the visa is that my Aussie wife has been with me in India for over 6 months.. This i think was enough evidence that our relationship was geniune and continuing.. she accompanied me to the AHC delhi for the interview.. I was only asked to bring the originals certificates for the interview.. All the credit goes to my wife who was determined to live with me in india coping everything.. from powercuts to Mosquitos "Hats off to her" but she is leaving tonight for aussie But hey guess what Im leaving in a few days tooo.. so it'll only be a lil time apart..

orion
11-26-2004, 03:22 AM
To my knowledge friends.. this is how the priority is set for spouse applications :
1st priority is perhaps given to Spouses of Australian Born Citizens
2nd priority for Spouses of people who have acquired citizenship
the last to Spouses of permanent residents..
But nevertheless they all fall in the same time frame as given by AHC perhaps a month or two apart..

Just hang in there.. Theres nothing that can stop you if the relationship is Genuine..

Gulrukh
12-25-2004, 01:30 PM
Thats great News,

Congratulations

and best wishes for you future

Pray for all waiting ppl too

wishing u Happy Life