PDA

View Full Version : PCC from RPO Ghaziabad, UP

nosey indian
03-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Hi,

Is there anyone who has taken PCC from RPO, Ghaziabad, UP. Please share your experience.

Thanks.

Nosey Indian

gandhithegreat
03-10-2007, 05:15 PM
i definitely help in this regard if im reside there...no idea abt it:rolleyes: especially for UP RPO.i think method in UP for getting PCC is same as other state.:)

preypran
03-10-2007, 09:28 PM
I dot know about RPO Ghaziabad as such but it should be the same as RPO, Delhi. You only need to submit the "Miscellaneous Services" form filled up along with a fee of Rs 300. They generally give the PCC in 1 hour time if your police verification has already been done while issuing you the passport. If not, then there will be police enquiry and normal time is between 2-3 months for the same.

nosey indian
03-10-2007, 11:42 PM
Thanks GTG.

Preypran thanks for the info. Both the passport ie mine & my wife's were issued from PRO Ghaziabad. So i hope I will get PCC very soon. What about the other documents to be submitted with application? Could you please elaborate. Going to RPO from Noida is full one day project and I do not want to waste my time visitng RPO.

Thanks.

Nosey Indian

preypran
03-16-2007, 11:48 PM
I am not sure of the documents required. I do not think you need any additional documents to show to them. However you should carry your passports as they will stamp it for issue of the PCC. The only thing that you should be careful is, that your police verification has been done should be updated in their system. They are generally lax and tell people to again get the police verification done without even looking at their system. Wish you all the best that your work gets done but as you know it is a government office...overall it is not that big a pain as I had imagined !!

vrk2000
03-16-2007, 11:59 PM
hi nosy india,
i suppose the documents reqd will br the same every where
1) original passport
2) 2 passport size photos
3) ration card, and telephone bills, if u r staying in rented house then letter from society is must along with original passport

nosey indian
03-17-2007, 01:07 PM
Hi preypran & vrk2000,

Thanks for your inputs. Last year, when I renewed my passport then passport office asked for a photo copy my official identity card and my police verification was waived off. However, that did not hasten the procedure and renewal took almost three months. Now MEA website says there will no police verification for government employees even for new passport.

I will apply for PCC for myself and for my wife. So, I am hoping that there will be no police verification for my PCC but certainly they will conduct police verification for PCC for my wife and this may take time. In that case we may get PCCs on two different dates. I do not know which date will be cut off date for DIAC, date on my PCC or date on wife's PCC.

Thanks once again.

Cheers.

Nosey Indian